MCC is a family owned and operated business. Harold J. Marsman started the business in the 1940’s, operating out of his home and garage on the northwest side of Grand Rapids, Michigan. The business grew, and eventually moved to it’s current location in the mid 1950’s. Harold passed the business on to his five sons, three of whom are still working in the business. Each of them also has a son actively working in the business. Through the years, MCC has built over 100 church buildings, numerous other commercial and office buildings, houses, barns, private roads, and bridges. While specializing in commercial and industrial construction and services, we believe that our business exists to serve people, so we’re always willing to take on the small residential jobs for homeowners with the same quality service and integrity we give to our commercial customers.